Saturday, April 24, 2010

Oh! You, Golden Child

(Justin Just In Time, 2009)

Good times with good folks goes a long way. You can spend your whole life trying to find the right company, the same producers of comfort and pleasure. I think I got it here in Toronto, a place I call a city of love. There's love everywhere, but not necessarily everywhere, but with the right people, close to your heart, they'll make you explode. I just wanted to say how much this city, these people, these faces, and these times are grander than anything of me, or you, and anyone we know, because it is happening right now, in our lives, and their lives, all around us, and within us, together and forever let's make this work, let's make it right, and you're damn sure it's all alright, because damn right I like the life I live, because I went from negative to positive (and it's still allllll good)(bab-baaby)(B.I.G).


No comments: