Thursday, April 10, 2008

Back In Da Day


When my friend, Justin, came up to me with an idea about bringing back the eighties I never would've thought of these images. I was thinking, some neon, a boombox, and a flat-top to finish it off. But, I should've taken into consideration on who was asking me for this favor, Justin, is stuck in the eighties, or atleast the early nineties. I didn't know what I was in for until he brought this garbage bag full of clothes, which were mostly his, to the studio. The shoot went on for about two hours, Hayden, the model, decided to do the "hammer dance", which almost made me pee my pants considering it was almost the real thing. And finally, we ended with a bang with confetti.

I would like to note that I only did photography for this, the stylist and brains behind this was Justin Apperley.

No comments: